XX CLOSED LU7 1LF New Waterfront Bar, Linslade

Closed strip pubs and clubs south of the Watford Gap (but not inside the M25).
zante
Site Admin

Re: ** LU7 1LF Canal Bar, Linslade

Post by zante »

Closed suddenly at the end of Feb 'for maintenance' and has yet to reopen.

By chance I saw an entry in a Companies House search when I was researching something completely different. Since Feb when a new company was formed there, (in fact one for upstairs and one for Canal Bar it seems) there's been two directors and two secretaries appointed and resigned. Currently looks like the company is without either.

No idea whether it's currently licenced for strip, but that hasn't stopped them in the past! :D
Undressedtokill; the UK's largest and most up to date source for news and information on the exotic dancing industry - AND! There's zero spam!
zante
Site Admin

Re: ?? LU7 1LF Canal Bar, Linslade

Post by zante »

Now reopened not as Canal Bar, but Waterside Bar.
Undressedtokill; the UK's largest and most up to date source for news and information on the exotic dancing industry - AND! There's zero spam!
I-full
Appreciative connoisseur of female form

Re: ** LU7 1LF Waterside Bar, Linslade

Post by I-full »

I'm passing by in the next few weeks. Is it still open and likely to be of interest?
one more and I'm off...
The Great Smell Of Brute
"Nice arse!"

Re: ?? LU7 1LF New Waterfront Bar, Linslade

Post by The Great Smell Of Brute »

Now called the New Waterfront Bar apparently, having been called the Wharf Grill in the meantime. Telephone: 01525 853288. No further information available online.
zante
Site Admin

Re: XX CLOSED LU7 1LF New Waterfront Bar, Linslade

Post by zante »

Been closed about 5 years...
steve_1973J
I like naked ladies

Re: XX CLOSED LU7 1LF New Waterfront Bar, Linslade

Post by steve_1973J »

The landlord was, to put it mildly, dodgy. They ran the occasional stag night. I've never seen a landlord standing front and centre of the action in any other venue. I also believe he wasn't the legal landlord owing to a dubious record - someone fronted for him.

Tease pulled the dancers after one was given an excess of cocaine and taken advantage of.