XX CLOSED ME4 4TX The Command House, Chatham

Closed strip pubs and clubs south of the Watford Gap (but not inside the M25).
jd62
Appreciative connoisseur of female form

XX CLOSED ME4 4TX The Command House, Chatham

Post by jd62 »

ME4 4TX - The Command House, Dock Road, Chatham Kent

This venue has been running a while now Thursday and Sunday Evenings.

Uses the downstairs bar. Usually three girls Walkabout pound in Jug, Private Dances available at £10.00 There is a small entrance fee but I have never paid it so can't say how much it is.

Officially Starts at 8PM but as many poeple dont drift onto the place until 8:30 - 9:00PM it often runs a bit late. Always finishes on time at Midnight.

Website at http://www.thecommandhouse.co.uk (beware the flash intro has sound if doing this from the office)

I normally drive here and can tell you I would use a Sat Nav. As you approach it if coming from the M2 or Rochesster it is a small turning on the left that takes you down to a car park area. Be warned use the pay and display even at 8:00PM as they do give tickets that late.

It is walkable / short cab ride from the station and some girls do arrive that way.

I Previously did not write about this venue as I was not convinced they had a license, however as they have now put the evenings on the website I consider it OK.

For Private Dances this is one of my favourite places.
Geoff

Chatham memories

Post by Geoff »

I have been there once - and what an occasion that Sunday was.
There’s a pretty good atmosphere amongst the young squadies who make up most of the audience - assuming its not yet out-of bounds. But being young and broke soldiery - the girls struggle to get jug contributions.
The larger than life gaffer challenges all comers to a speed drinking down-in-one – the catch being its Smirnoff Ice not beer.
No - the most memorable part was the trip back home.
I carefully noted the last train times before setting off. On arriving at Chatham I had plenty of time so I took a roundabout route to the pub using a Streetmap print out but attempted to mentally map the direct route as well.
In my eagerness not to miss Ann-Marie's last show I left it very late to walk back to catch the very last connecting train back to London. Horrors of horrors I got lost - not unconnected with the several pints of Guinness drunk - I had arrived just after 7pm and the show didn't start until gone 8.30. Running around in blind panic I came upon the station and saw a train at the platform. By pure fluke there was a gap in chain link fence so I ran thought it and onto the train just as the doors closed. Great – job done ! . However instead of speeding back to London the train ambled slowly along. How odd - I was beginning to worry I might miss my London connection. I then heard the guard announce it was terminating at the next stop. I got out - I had caught the last train to Gillingham !!
I vented my frustration by pounding my fist on the metal upright of the station building sending loud shock waves down the platform. This alerted one of station staff who came to see was all the fuss was about - rather that clapping me in irons he helpfully pointed out that due to the engineering works that Sunday they were running an unscheduled train back to London and it would leave in about half an hour !
By the time I got back to Victoria the tubes had shut and I had about 5 minutes to get to Euston to catch the last train North - time about 1.25am.
Clearly I had no chance of making it so I decided to walk. I got to Euston about 3am as I remember but had failed to recall they actually lock the station after the last departure. So rather than the Waiting room I had to sleep on a bench around the corner – luckily it was a warm night but hugely uncomfortable all the same. I caught the first train departing about 5.30 am . I got home just after 6am , had an hours sleep then left for work ! I lasted until about 2pm before crying off and surreptitiously sleeping in my car in the company car park under the cover of a late lunch and some meeting somewhere. Luckily I don’t have (and keep on refusing ) a company mobile phone.

G
jd62

Post by jd62 »

Paid a vist last Thursday. Finally they have got the winter visits sorted with some warmth in the place from a gas fired industrial blower.

Three girls normal floor walkabout still generally a good atmosphere.

Will still go back every now and then mainly because I like the place and the girls are fairly friendly. They do have a habit of not booking enough variety though as 2 of the girls I had seen before also on a Thursday.
jd62

Post by jd62 »

Am here in a Sunday for the 1st time. Better atmosphere than the Thursday Nights, lou, jasmin, cindy + 1 I don't know working. They also had one girl audition.

Generally I think I prefer the Sunday, feels more relaxed. rapidly rising up my list of preferred venues even though it takes me 45 minutes to get here. Definitely better taking a trip here than many of the in town venues. Now if only I could afford a chauffer it would be perfect.
jd62

Post by jd62 »

This is under new ownership and management, now but they still book the girls direct. Still Thursday and Sundays, they have added to the lighting and seems to make the place better.

Stayed for a while a couple of weeks ago and many familiar girls who mainly work in kent were present. From chatting to them the new management seem to be doing a better job.
james1969
Can I have some £1 coins please?

Re: ME4 4TX - The Command House, Dock Road, Chatham Kent

Post by james1969 »

Tried this venue a couple of times on a thursday and sunday night, is good if you arrive early but as the evening wears on the small bar gets packed, im guessing a lot of the customers are army squaddies and they are favorites with the girls. does'nt matter what you put in the jug, the girls overlook you when it gets packed. private dances are £20 but the dance area is not so private, just a long bench in a side room, another guy was getting a private dance the same time as me.
so to recap ; good if you get in early and leave before its packed.
carlmurphy_2009

Re: ME4 4TX - The Command House, Dock Road, Chatham Kent

Post by carlmurphy_2009 »

Hi James. I visited here in June, and the private dances were £10....although I did by a lesbsian dance - so £20 for 2....how long ago did this change, do you know?....I was informed this pubs girls, is provided by the horny devil stripograms agency. PM me if you like about it, if you would prefer
james1969
Can I have some £1 coins please?

Re: ** ME4 4TX The Command House, Chatham

Post by james1969 »

*** CLOSED went there tonight, but lower ground floor bar closed, asked barmaid in upper bar, she said they recently stopped having dancing girls, they now do various party's instead, inc Ann summers.