XX Expanded to new venue - After 8 Club @ Deja vu, Luton

Closed strip pubs and clubs south of the Watford Gap (but not inside the M25).
zante
Site Admin

XX Expanded to new venue - After 8 Club @ Deja vu, Luton

Post by zante »

Déja Vu
5 Hightown Road
Luton
LU2 0BW
T: 01582 380 081

Down a street on the hilly side of Luton Railway Station.

Website
Last edited by zante on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Undressedtokill; the UK's largest and most up to date source for news and information on the exotic dancing industry - AND! There's zero spam!
Flamboy
Make mine a D cup

Post by Flamboy »

Getting there: Parking a plenty in surrounding streets, or park at Luton Central rail station and walk through the station to the other side. By rail exit on the side which is up hill, the street is directly opposite, bar on the left. Can't miss it.

Been a couple of times now, very nice venue inside and out. Some high quality girls, but also some absolute mingers - I'm led to believe the nice ones are booked direct, the mingers through promises agency; who are completely scraping the bottom of the barrel; these are only stop gaps though when the house mother doesnt have enough girls.

You enter and get searched, then go into the lounge which is split in two; this left half being the bar. The right half has a top notch DJ booth at one end and a low stage at the other. Leather sofas and bucket seats abound.

The set up is there's one stage dance every other track the DJ plays. No real plan of who is on next, it's completely random. Stage dances are topless at best, with most girls remaining clothed.

It's quite easy to see that the girls getting the most privates are those who are doing topless stage shows though.

Privates are £20, held in a small curtained off booth next to the entrance. There's a bit of an air gap, but the dances are fully nude.

A really high quality venue, a little quiet, could do with more support guys. Really an absolute gem of a place.

Anyone else been?
The Great Smell Of Brute
"Nice arse!"

Post by The Great Smell Of Brute »

Flamboy wrote:Some high quality girls, but also some absolute mingers...
So, marginally better than the 'talent' in Luton town centre on a Friday or Saturday night...? :lol:
zante
Site Admin

Post by zante »

I've been there to see a girl I knew from somewhere not a million miles away; It really is a high quality feeling place; more like a club, but with the ambience of a pub. Up to 10 girls around, who all mingle properly instead of forming those dancer chats in corners.

When I have been there have been some stunning girls who are booked direct, but as mentioned above there's also some fill ins from an agency - because there's no control over what girl is sent from the agency and they are using a downmarket agency they do get mingaz! :D

It's run by a really lovely lady who's normally perched at the bar just inside; who also gives out the private dance tokens. Which are very good. Lighting in the private area and on the stage is really really complimentary to the dancer's curves. Bit expensive to get in, but that's keeping riff raff out. So no, it's not relying on passing local trade.

I would actually say it's well worth a visit. Or ten!
Last edited by zante on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Undressedtokill; the UK's largest and most up to date source for news and information on the exotic dancing industry - AND! There's zero spam!
Blueberry Exotic
Agency Owner

Post by Blueberry Exotic »

As of this week, some of the girls are supplied by Blueberry. So look out for some stunners in the coming weeks! Mail us for more information - info@blueberryexotic.co.uk . The other half of the dancers work for the club directly; and nowhere else.
Blueberry Exotic
Agency Owner

As of this Thursday, striptease is from 1 to 6pm and then from 8pm to 3am.

We're booking some really great girls here, so do come down and have a great night with us. No jug collection remember, stage dances are totally free.

Well worth a visit guys!

Look out for more exciting developments in the near future; promising to be the most exciting strip pub around!
Flamboy
Make mine a D cup

Post by Flamboy »

Been down for the last couple of weeks, for both the new afternoon and the evening sessions.

I can't praise or recommend the place highly enough - it really has become the new favourite place for me. I'm more than happy to travel up to Luton for the luxury of chilling out in dejavu than to travel into London, it's far superior to any of the strip pubs in the area, such as Waggon and Rumours. It really is in a league of it's own.

Easy to get to by train, equally easy to get to by car.

The girls are really amazing, especially since blueberry has been involved - there's some real stunners coming up to dejavu through them, also girls who are really well known from places like Waggon, White Horse (both white horses!), Sunset, Secrets, Woolpack, Victoria. The club also has some fantastic resident dancers - a young blonde girl called Kelley gets my vote every time.

The owner and the house mum sit just inside the door and are really approachable and very genial hosts, the blueberry boss is often there too, but keeps a far lower profile. The surly barman has been replaced by a stunning barmaid which has made the bar a friendlier place to be too.

Overall, 5 stars from me!
TS_Jabroni
Front row perv

Post by TS_Jabroni »

Quality of dances?
Flamboy
Make mine a D cup

Post by Flamboy »

Really good. I think it's well worth a trip down there - I go every Thursday now and it just gets better from week to week.
albert69
Make mine a D cup

Deja vu at Deja Vu

Post by albert69 »

Following Flamboy's report, I thought Deja Vu might be a good place for my free afternoon last Thursday. Wasn't to be! At 1.20, the doors were locked and there was no sign of life. I returned at 4.20 and while the doors were open, they still weren't ready! Gave up at that point!

At least I had some fun at the Waggon and Horses, 1 junction down the M1.

Maybe I'll have more luck in the evening?
zante
Site Admin

Post by zante »

Evenings are definately livlier than afternoons - 2 girls afternoons, 6 in the evening. From 6 to 8 - between the shifts - they do pole lessons.
albert69
Make mine a D cup

Post by albert69 »

Thanks for tipping me off to this place -- was excellent Thursday evening!

6 girls, all but one new to me. Must be the most relaxed place of this type that I have spent an evening at. Lots of time to chat and no pressure for dances.

Will be back!
Blueberry Exotic
Agency Owner

Glad you liked the place Albert. Opening a little earlier now, dropping the afternoons.

COMING SOON!

Additional nights from 8pm
Monthly shows (fully nude stage show) - First is November 12th starring Angel and Charlie Darling.

This week at dejavu we have Angel, Tara, Kelley, Teddy, Kittie, and there may be some auditions ;)
Flamboy
Make mine a D cup

Post by Flamboy »

albert69 wrote:Thanks for tipping me off to this place -- was excellent Thursday evening!
Couldn't agree more!
Blueberry Exotic
Agency Owner

So this week we have the first of our regular stag shows.

Never been to a stag show? You'll see a much more raunchy, full nude show than you're used to; there's also sometimes some audience participation!

This is a great opportunity to catch some of the South East's best stag girls - with none of the drunk stag boys and none of the wedding stuff!!!

Dejavu is a 1 minute walk from Luton Central rail station; which is 30 minutes by train from St Pancras or London Bridge. You could travel that long on the tube across town, so why not give us a visit this Thursday? Trains run every 15 minutes maximum, throughout the night - there's no last train.

The stag girls are available for private dances throughout the night; on top you will get the normal club girls doing stage dances every 5 minutes; they are also available for private dances. All stage dances are free of charge. You can't beat that!
Blueberry Exotic
Agency Owner

Next week there's a Children In Need charity night - come along and see the gorgeous K'Lee; who dances on Thursday gents nights and is a published model, most recently gracing the pages of nuts.
Blueberry Exotic
Agency Owner

There's now a specific gents night section on the dejavu website - still under construction
Blueberry Exotic
Agency Owner

Following on from the success of the stag show last week featuring Angel, we have another party coming up - email emma@blueberryexotic.co.uk if you want to get your hands on a ticket

Flamboy
Make mine a D cup

Post by Flamboy »

I went to the above night in December - despite the snow bucketing down from the word go! Some of the girls spent the night in local hotels. There was a surprisingly large amount of customers in - really nice atmosphere too.

It was pretty much the same as on a normal night - with continuous free topless stage shows and loads of girls around to chat to. They had additional private dancing areas set up for the larger than normal amount of girls; they were all pretty busy.

Can't rate this place highly enough - and if you think it's too far from London to bother about, you're so so wrong. It's 30 mins from London Bridge or St Pancras, less from Kentish Town or Mill Hill, Elstree etc. Trains run all night long and it's a 1 minute walk from the station ticket office at Luton.
Blueberry Exotic
Agency Owner

Our next mega night in Dejavu - lets hope it doesn't snow like the December one!

Advance tickets (either at the venue or by email / paypal for just £5).

Special offer - print out this page including the flyer above and get entrance for £8 on the night.

Ladies welcome!!
zante
Site Admin

Post by zante »

If any of you fancy going along to that, it'll be a very rare opportunity to meet Mr and Mrs zante ;) PM me if you're going and I'll tell you how to recognise us!
buntycitron
Mmmm Hello!

Post by buntycitron »

unfortunately couldn't attend tonight.
how did it go.
zante
Site Admin

Post by zante »

It was a really great night, probably the best night I have had in a strip club for about 5 years! Really busy, good crowd, good dancers, really great atmosphere.
zante
Site Admin

Post by zante »

Closed, reopening the 27th March in a new venue across town.....